- Sunday 22nd September 2019
- Sunday 6th October 2019
Draws and Schedule Published
- Monday 7th October 2019
Initial Round Matches to commence
- Sunday 10th November 2019
Initial Round Matches to be finisehd
- Monday 11th November 2019
Semi Final Round Matches to commence
- Saturday 25th November 2019
Grand Finals to commence
- Saturday 7th December 2019
Singles Grand Finals Played
Tournament News and Results
November 17th Update
The Round Robin stages of the tournament are almost finished, with the following Semi Finals and Grand Finals being determined:
- Semi Final 1 - Michael Mann vs. Trevor Peters
- Semi Final 2 - Steven Linforth vs. Will Egan
- Semi Final 1 - Josh McChron vs. Kai Johnson
- Semi Final 2 - James Ragg vs. Campbell Goring
- Grand Final - Eleanor Ragg vs. Paramita Sharma
- Grand Final - Tim & Kieran vs. Steven & Clinton
- Grand Final - Eleanor Ragg vs. Marie Kotsiris
Mixed Junior Doubles
- Grand Final - Divya & Campbell vs. Paramita & Josh
There are more matches to be completed in the coming weeks, so keep an eye on the results.
November 10th Update
With the new format of Club Championships running really smoothly, there are some important changes for those involved in all doubles events in regards to format and timelines.
After seeing how many matches are still needing to play in the round robin, the Club Championship Referees have made the decision to remove semi-finals for some Events and extend the period for round robin matches to occur.
The following Events that are affected:
- Men's Doubles
- Ladies Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
- Boys Doubles
- Junior Mixed Doubles
For these events the round robin period will be extended until 24th November with only the top two teams moving through to play a grand final during the finals period of 25th November - 7th December.
All Singles events have not altered and still need to be finished by Sunday 10th November where possible.
Draws now Available
The Round Robin Draws are now available for the 2019 Club Champtionships.
All reasonable attempts need to be made to play all round robin matches by Sunday 10th November.
Semi Finals commence from Monday 11th November.
View the Draws on the Draws and Schedule page.
Entries Now Open
Entries for the 2019 Doutta Galla Club Championships are now open!
Please register via the Club House or contact the Club via Email at email@example.com.